01. Kawano, H., P. J. Chi,A. Kumamoto, and A. Morioka, In situ observation at L = 2.3-5 by the Akebono satellite of the plasmaspheric depletion during the September 1998 magnetic storm, J. Geophys. Res.
, in press, 2005.
02. Morioka, A., Y. Miyoshi, F. Tsuchiya, H. Misawa, A. Kumamoto, H. Oya, H. Matsumoto, K. Hashimoto, and T. Mukai, Auroral kilometric radiation activity during magnetically quiet periods, J. Geophys. Res.
, A11223, doi:10.1029/2005JA011204, 2005.
03. Kumamoto, A., T. Ono and M. Iizima, Seasonal and solar cycle dependences of the correlation between auroral kilometric radiation and the AE index, Adv. Polar Upper Atmos. Res.
, 10-20, 2005.
04. Kobayashi, T. and T. Ono, Estimation of planetary surface roughness using radio sounder A-scope data, J. Geophys. Res. Planets
, 2005 (accepted).
05. Katoh, Y., T. Ono, and M. Iizima, A numerical study on the resonant scattering process of ivistic electrons via whistler-mode waves in the outer radiation belt, "The Inner Magnetosphere: Physics and Modeling", Geophysical Monograph Series
, 33-39, 2005.
06. Wakabayashi, M.; Ono, T.; Mori, H.; Bernherdt, P. A., Electron density and plasma waves measurement in mid-latitude sporadic-E layer observed during the SEEK-2 campaign, Annales Geophysicae
, 2335-2345, 2005.
07. Wakabayashi, M. and T., Ono, Multi-layer structure of mid-latitude sporadic-E observed during the SEEK-2 campaign, Annales Geophysicae
, 2347-2355, 2005.
08. Bernhardt, P. A., Selcher, C. A., Siefling, C., Wilkens, M., Compton, C., Bust, G., Yamamoto, M., Fukao, S., Ono, T., Wakabayashi, M., and Mori, H., Radio tomographic imaging of sporadic-E layers during SEEK-2, Annales Geophysicae
, 2357-2368, 2005.
09. Nishimura Y., T. Ono, M. Iizima, A. Shinbori, and A. Kumamoto, Statistical studies of fast and slow Z-mode plasma waves in and beyond the equatorial plasmasphere based on long-term Akebono observations, Earth Planets and Space
, 2005 (accepted).
10. Shinbori, A., T. Ono, M. Iizima, A. Kumamoto, and Y. Nishimura, Enhancements of magnetospheric convection electric field associated with sudden commencements in the inner magnetosphere and plasmasphere regions, Adv. Space Res.
, 2005 (in press).
11. Shinbori, A., Y. Nishimura, T. Ono, M. Iizima, A. Kumamoto, and H. Oya, Electrodynamics in the duskside inner magnetosphere and plasmasphere during a super magnetic storm on March 13-15, 1989, Earth Planets and Space
, 643-659, 2005.